SAP Commerce CloudThe voice of today’s customer is clear. Customers are demanding new levels of customer experience and personalisation from their favourite brands or business suppliers. They want convenience. They want to buy when they want and how they want.
B2B Buyers want a consistent experience that matches the way they purchase online at home on their tablet or through voice using Alexa or Google Home. They want to configure, price, quote, and get real-time information on stock or delivery times.
SAP Customer Experience (formerly Hybris) Commerce Cloud allows you to create the ultimate B2C or B2B experiences. This flexible platform provides the ability to manage an extended ecosystem of consumers, suppliers, distributors and partners as well as support multiple business models on a single platform.
SAP Commerce Cloud allows you to engage and understand your customers throughout their commerce experience – from content creation and merchandising through fulfillment.
- Increase your organisation's agility by using a single digital platform
- Deliver a consistent commerce experience across all your go-to-market models
- Drive end-to-end e-commerce processes, including cart checkout, product content and experience management, promotions, and order management
- Support all go-to-market models: B2C, B2B, and B2B2C
- B2B customers can manage their own accounts, assigning access rights, setting up purchasing limits and maintaining individual budgets
- Eliminate the need to build and maintain integrations between your B2C and B2B commerce platforms
- Pre-built Integrations to other SAP systems
- Quick and easy order processing across all channels, including complex arrangements such as bulk ordering, order replenishment and multi-channel fulfillment
SAP Customer Data CloudTurn unknown online visitors into known and loyal customers. Onboard customers quickly with intuitive user registration. Drive personalised engagements by using social login workflows. Build a more secure and privacy-friendly digital ecosystem for your business and customers with SAP Customer Data Cloud from Gigya. By doing so, you can grow your audience, boost conversions and engagement and foster long-term brand loyalty.
- Secure Customer Identity
- Enable Customer Consent
- Single Unified Customer Profile
- Building Digital Relationships
- Drive Registrations and Engagement
- Address GDPR requirements
- Customer Identity Management
SAP Marketing CloudSharpen the focus of marketing using the full context of the customer.
Remove silos, develop a unified customer profile across the organisation, and activate the full value of customer data. Gain deeper customer insights to understand intent and anticipate customer behavior. Identify hidden trends and discover micro-segments with just a few clicks. Identify and deliver personalized experiences at scale. Build customer trust through consent-based engagements. Orchestrate seamless experiences throughout the customer journey.
- Commerce Marketing: Offer a personalised shopping experience to encourage your customers to move from browsing to buying
- Dynamic Customer Profiling: Create dynamic customer profiles using data pulled from both online and offline sources: browsing history, social media, in-store purchase data and customer service calls
- Segmentation and Campaign Management: High-performance segmentation tools allow you to react to the customer’s context in real-time to make sure your communications are always targeted and relevant
- Loyalty Management: Turn customers into loyal advocates by rewarding them, whether making a purchase or writing a review
- Marketing Lead Management: Nurture and generate leads for handoff to sales along with the insights needed to successfully close the deal
- Customer Attribution: Discover which marketing activities are making an impact on your customers and driving them to purchase, renew or otherwise engage
- Marketing Analytics: Use real-time insights on performance to optimize your marketing campaigns and gain the knowledge that will help you seize new opportunities
- Marketing Resource Management: Effective management of marketing activities to make sure they’re on track, on budget and working towards a common business objective
SAP Sales CloudSave time and guesswork to accelerate sales with SAP Sales Cloud. Create a complete view of every customer and every opportunity with automatic monitoring of customer activity. Stay one step ahead with real-time predictive analytics. Work anywhere with mobile online and offline capabilities. Take an accurate pulse of every deal in your pipeline. Improve your sales strategy with prescribed content recommendations.
SAP Sales Cloud is a modern sales enablement solution (CRM) built by and for sales professionals with native collaboration and an intuitive user interface.
- Accelerate sales cycles by collaborating effectively with your sales team, internal experts, customers and partners – all within the context of your accounts and opportunities
- Quickly update accounts and access complete customer intelligence
- Track sales activities and get real-time insight into opportunities
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to access customer and product information, place orders, collaborate in context and more
- Monitor performance in real time, improve forecast accuracy and run what-if analysis to make sure you’re focused on the right opportunities
- Sales performance management features turn your sales strategy into action by guiding and coaching sellers about ways to increase revenue and exceed goals and objectives
SAP Service CloudCreate a unified service experience with SAP Service Cloud.
Allow agents and technicians to get the insights they need to stop broken, fragmented experiences that delay issue resolution. Create a single view of the customer to better serve them, based on service history and interactions with other departments. Diagnose issues to minimize downtime and optimise end-to-end service execution. Provide instant access to insights, regardless of where data is stored, with cloud-based customer service software.
- In-Context Social Collaboration: Use social collaboration tools to leverage collective expertise, relevant customer information and crowd sourcing in the context of your accounts and service requests
- Multi-Channel Service Ticketing: Allows you to provide a unified agent experience across all interaction channels, including email, Web, chat and phone
- Knowledge Base Integration: Equips your service agents with integrated information from your existing knowledge base so they can respond intelligently and consistently in real time
- Service Analytics: Provide managers with powerful analytics and easy-to-use dashboards for real-time insight into your team’s customer service performance
- Self-Service Customer Portal: Allow your customers greater choice and the ability to take control of their service issues from a branded, self-service support portal
- ERP Integration: Easy access to real-time back office information provides insights you need to make the best possible customer service decisions
SAP Cloud Platform IntegrationSAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI, formerly known as HCI) is a general-purpose broker that runs on the SCP, which allows you to perform integrations between on-premise systems and cloud solutions.
- Gain real-time, trusted access to SAP and non-SAP data and processes in hybrid and heterogenous environments
- Access enterprise data and processes from SAP and non-SAP systems with 1000+ out-of-the-box business process integrations and hundreds of open connectors to 3rd party apps
- Ensure continuity, governance and security through professionally managed cloud services
SAP Customer Experience FoundationSAP Experience Foundation provides a unified, intelligent user experience for managing SAP Customer Experience products.
- Connect, configure, run, and extend your Customer Experience solutions from the single central management console
- Centralised common identity and role management across the customer experience suite
- Unified, scalable, extensible and open API layer to SAP customers and partners
- Extensibility framework SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory
SAP B2B Commerce Packaged SolutionCommerce expert, e2y, has launched its B2B Commerce Packaged Solution to help retail and manufacturing companies pivot their business during these unprecedented times.
The packaged solution point to help businesses get up and running quickly and easily. The package combines the power of SAP Commerce Cloud with the outstanding expertise of e2y’s experienced team. Affordable and future proof, e2y’s solution is based on proven methodology, a combined 250 years of experience of delivering SAP Customer Experience E-Commerce solutions. Checkout the solution in our Digital Commerce section.
Our expertisee2y and our expertise with SAP Customer Experience (formerly Hybris)
- 20+ projects successfully delivered over the past few years. Helped companies deliver their digital experience strategy and implementation like Airbus, Conde Nast, Duni, Easyjet, Muller, Samsung, Satair or Swarovski. View our clients here
- Expert team since version 4.x of Hybris Commerce
- Upgraded every minor version of Hybris Commerce since 2014
- Proud crafters of the Checkout.com, Global-E, Mirakl and Worldpay connector for SAP Commerce
- Experience with on-premise, SAP Cloud as well as the New Commerce Cloud in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Dedicated team helping SAP with R&D of the SAP Commerce Cloud
- Winner of the award for the SAP Global Most Innovative Partner in 2017